Wednesday, December 16, 2015

No matching MessageFilter was found for the given Message

We are calling an AIF web service from a .Net API. Everything was working and suddenly after a model store deployment, we were unable to use that service and were getting following error.

No matching MessageFilter was found for the given Message

I tried everything and could not find anything wrong. Web.config, WCF bindings everything was OK but still it would not work.

After spending couple of hours, I removed the Service References (not just update, remoed and re-added) from my code, rebuilt the API and published on IIS again and it started working.